- Zoya Nail Polish in Tobey. Lately I have been all about pops of Barbie pink. This non-toxic color is a new obsession.
- butter LONDON in Fiver & Fruit Machine. Remember mood rings? My nail polish mood changes season to season. In the Summer, I want candy pops of color, during the Winter I crave deep, dark hues, and in the Spring I soft pastels are my signature. I adore the 3-Free brands new Spring hues. Pastel shades easily compliment a mani-pedi, I love the punchy lilac hue for my toes & icy mint on my hands.
- JewelMint Flores Collar Necklace. This pop of neon is the perfect edgy piece to pull any Spring look together.
- The Middle Part. I decided to change it up at a trip to the salon yesterday, and opted for a middle part for the first time since junior high. I’m loving these fab middle parts as well. [1, 2, 3]
I’m such a beauty junkie, I’m always testing out new products, so I love the beauty subscription trend going on right now with companies like Birchbox and GLOSSYBOX (highly recommend joining!) I’m sharing my top must-haves that I fell in love with this year. What are your favorite beauty products?
Cleansing Brush: Clarisonic Mia 2
Cleanser: Philosophy ‘Purity Made Simple’ One-Step Facial Cleanser + Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash or Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanse
Toner: Bliss Steep Clean Mattifying Toner Pads
Moisturizer: Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer
Concentrate: Giorgio Armani ‘Luminessence’ Bright Regenerator Concentrate
Clearing Mask: Philosophy ‘The Oxygen Peel’ Kit (Super-Size Kit)
Anti-Aging Mask: Mario Badescu ‘Super Collagen’ Mask
Pore Reducing Mask: Mario Badescu ‘Cucumber Tonic’ Mask
Eye Products: Clinique All About Eyes Serum, Kiehl’s Eye-Brightening Concentrate
Lash Primer: DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Brown Serum: Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum
Spot Healing: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Lip Balm: Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
Lip Mask: Mary Kay Satin Lips Set
Foundation Primer: Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Foundation: Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation
Concealer: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray
Powder: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder
Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush (72 Rose Initiale)
Bronzer: Tarte Mineral Bronzer (Park Avenue Princess)
Eyeliner: Lancôme ‘Le Stylo Waterproof’ Long Lasting EyeLiner (Cafe Nior)
Brow Pencil: Giorgio Armani Eyebrow Pencil (2 Brown)
Mascara: ModelCo Fibre LASHXTEND
Palette: Lancôme ‘Color Design’ Shadow & Liner Palette (Taupe Craze 100)
Lipgloss: Chanel Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer (Seashell)
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine & Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour
Brush Set: Giorgio Armani Brush Set
Blush Brush: Chanel Blush Brush #4
Concealer Brush: Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Brush #45
Shadow Brush: Bare Escentuals Smoky Eye Brush
Polish Color: Butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer in West End Wonderland
Top Coat: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
Nail File: Sephora Crystal Nail File
Polish Remover: Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover & Prep
Cuticle Cream: CND Cuticle Eraser
Hand Cream: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Happy Halloween! Halloween is my favorite time of the year. I love the crisp Fall weather, cozy knits, and pretty hues. I got creative today with some festive DIYs. With inspiration from my favorite color combo, I decorated a pumpkin, by painting it mint and sprinkling Martha Stewart gold glitter.
When I spotted the recipe for these No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookie Balls on the Free People blog, I couldn’t wait to get home to make them! I’m so glad I did, because they are delicious! If you love anything pumpkin, you have to try this vegan and gluten-free recipe.
By now, you’re probably fully aware of my obsession with nail polish. I created a fun Candy Corn inspired design for the Holiday.
- Start by painting your nails solid orange. Let dry completely.
- Cut thin strips of tape and place one in the middle of each finger nail.
- Paint the tip of nail yellow & the bottom of the nail white. Let dry completely.
- Pull off tape & apply a quick drying top coat. (I like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.)
[OPI Alpine Snow, Zoya Pippa & Essie Tart Deco]
Have a great & safe holiday! xo