Loving all of these pieces for transitioning into Fall!
My favorite sale of the year is here! If you’re a Nordstrom card member, early access is available to you starting today through July 16th, and then opens to the public July 17th. Now is the time to snatch your Fall staples, before they go to full price.
When It comes to summer beauty, I go for lightweight simplicity, with a touch of dewiness. This shimmery based primer, gives my skin the perfect subtle glow underneath my foundation, and this lightweight spray foundation is perfect for a simply flawless look. The key is to spray foundation onto an airbrush style makeup brush, and then apply to face in circular motions, so you don’t overuse the foundation, or look “too done up.” This has been my go-to concealer for years. I apply it underneath my eyes in an upside down triangle. It blends most naturally by patting the under eye area with a beautyblender.
In search of the perfect blush and lipgloss for my wedding, I came across this pair. The dual-intensity blush is perfect for taking your look from day to night, going super subtle or making a statement. This blush brush can be used wet for more intensity for dry for minimal color. The lipgloss is the perfect amount of pop, and my favorite lip plumper & glossy stain is essential.
1. Drybar The Morning After Kit 2. Urban Decay Naked, Naked2, & Naked3 3. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch (Limited Edition) 4. NARS ‘Audacious’ Lipstick (Raquel) 5. Boscia The Black Collection 6. NARS ‘NARSissist’ Smoky Eye Compact 7. NARS ‘Audacious’ Lipstick (Annabella) 8. Philosophy ‘have a cherry christmas’ Shampoo, Body Wash & Bubble Bath Ornament 9. NARS ‘Larger Than Life’ Long Wear Eyeliner 10. Kate Spade New York ‘Pasley Park Merit’ Zip Around Cosmetic Case 11. Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
The Drybar Morning After Kit keeps my blowouts in tack on the days in between. The Naked palettes are amazing, especially for travel, you have so many options. Yves Saint Laurent Eclat Radiant Touch is the only concealer I use, it’s subtle & great for touch ups & how cute is the limited edition packaging? Nars Audacious Lipsticks are a fave, Raquel has been my fave Fall hue. Boscia is my go to skincare line, this collection is the formula for luminous skin. Philosophy ‘have a cherry christmas’ is my favorite scent from their collection, it’s shimmery & smells delicious. Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes ups the anty on any eyelash game!
- Rebecca Taylor SS13 – So many sheer collars spotted on the SS13 runways
- Oh She Glows 20 Minute Dinner – So healthy & easy, I made this last night for dinner!
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Cabas Chyc’ Leather Satchel – Out with the old, in with the new. After my closet deep clean, This bag is on a must-have basis
- J.Crew Three Station Crystal and Bead Necklace – There’s so much inspiration in this colorful statement necklace
- Prada Marfa Canvas – The search is over. I finally found the missing piece to my bedroom wall. Ode to the Van der Woodsen’s