It may not be Fall just yet, but the sweet aroma of caramel and pumpkin are on display when you walk into any candle store, as well as easily be swapped for your regular latte at your local coffee spot. I love the Autumn inspired taste of a fab pumpkin latte, but sans the added sugar and calories. I made this Tone It Up inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte, along with my favorite 3-Ingredient Protein Cookies (which I’ve featured, previously) but with my own Fall inspired spin. Enjoy!
Guilt-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 8oz Water
- Handful of Raw Almonds
- 2-3 T Pumpkin Puree
- 3 shakes Cinnamon
- 2 shakes Nutmeg
- 2 shakes Allspice
- 2 drops of Vanilla Creme Stevia or 1 Packet of Stevia
- 8-10oz Coffee
- In a Vitamix or high-speed blender add water and almonds and blend until reached an almond milk consistency.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and Stevia.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Pour coffee into a glass or mug, and pour almond milk/pumpkin puree mixture on top. Mix well.
Iced Coffee Version – add coffee to blender, pour into glass filled with ice cubes
“Frappucino” Version – add coffee to blender, and continue to blend ice cubes until desired consistency is reached.
Add a scoop of Protein Powder, and ice cubes making it a yummy pre/post-workout treat
3+ Ingredient Pumpkin Protein Cookies (Yields 12)
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree
- 1 C Oats
- 1 Scoop/Packet Protein Powder
- 2 T Almond Milk or Water
- Sliced Almonds (optional)
- Walnuts (optional)
- Cacao Nibs (optional)
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Mix together banana and pumpkin.
- Add protein powder and mix well. Add almond milk/water if needed.
- Add oats, and once incorporated add spices, nuts, and cacao nibs.
- Drop onto cookies sheet, using spoon and flatten.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes until cooked.
Enjoy warm with your Guilt-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte!