It’s been feeling like Fall as of late (and I love it!) I had a serious craving for tortilla soup yesterday and I found this amazing recipe. Using fresh veggies from a local farm, this soup was so delicious! It’s vegan and gluten free, but you can easily add shredded chicken to it for a chicken tortilla soup. I added gluten free, GMO-free tortilla strips, instead of making my own. Such a great dish for a Summer transition into Fall.
A citrusy sangria with an island twist was the perfect way to kick off a Summer party. My goal was to find a healthier version, so I was so happy to discover Oh She Glow’s Sunny White Sangria. It definitely fit the bill! Mason jars, paper straws, and DIY labels add a festive finishing touch.
Directions: Add everything except the sugar into a large pitcher and stir well. Add sugar to taste and adjust until your desired sweetness is achieved. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours prior to serving (I chilled mine overnight.) Before serving, you may add some club soda & ice if desired. Taste again and add more sweetener if necessary.
Sticking to healthy eating during the holidays can be tricky. Luckily, there are numerous holiday inspired recipes that can keep us in check, without missing out on the flavor. These vegan and gluten-free dishes are some of my favorite!
- Rebecca Taylor SS13 – So many sheer collars spotted on the SS13 runways
- Oh She Glows 20 Minute Dinner – So healthy & easy, I made this last night for dinner!
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Cabas Chyc’ Leather Satchel – Out with the old, in with the new. After my closet deep clean, This bag is on a must-have basis
- J.Crew Three Station Crystal and Bead Necklace – There’s so much inspiration in this colorful statement necklace
- Prada Marfa Canvas – The search is over. I finally found the missing piece to my bedroom wall. Ode to the Van der Woodsen’s