All about the basics. I love pairing a casual piece with something less casual for contrast, like a dress and these sneaks.
When It comes to summer beauty, I go for lightweight simplicity, with a touch of dewiness. This shimmery based primer, gives my skin the perfect subtle glow underneath my foundation, and this lightweight spray foundation is perfect for a simply flawless look. The key is to spray foundation onto an airbrush style makeup brush, and then apply to face in circular motions, so you don’t overuse the foundation, or look “too done up.” This has been my go-to concealer for years. I apply it underneath my eyes in an upside down triangle. It blends most naturally by patting the under eye area with a beautyblender.
In search of the perfect blush and lipgloss for my wedding, I came across this pair. The dual-intensity blush is perfect for taking your look from day to night, going super subtle or making a statement. This blush brush can be used wet for more intensity for dry for minimal color. The lipgloss is the perfect amount of pop, and my favorite lip plumper & glossy stain is essential.
1. Drybar The Morning After Kit 2. Urban Decay Naked, Naked2, & Naked3 3. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch (Limited Edition) 4. NARS ‘Audacious’ Lipstick (Raquel) 5. Boscia The Black Collection 6. NARS ‘NARSissist’ Smoky Eye Compact 7. NARS ‘Audacious’ Lipstick (Annabella) 8. Philosophy ‘have a cherry christmas’ Shampoo, Body Wash & Bubble Bath Ornament 9. NARS ‘Larger Than Life’ Long Wear Eyeliner 10. Kate Spade New York ‘Pasley Park Merit’ Zip Around Cosmetic Case 11. Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
The Drybar Morning After Kit keeps my blowouts in tack on the days in between. The Naked palettes are amazing, especially for travel, you have so many options. Yves Saint Laurent Eclat Radiant Touch is the only concealer I use, it’s subtle & great for touch ups & how cute is the limited edition packaging? Nars Audacious Lipsticks are a fave, Raquel has been my fave Fall hue. Boscia is my go to skincare line, this collection is the formula for luminous skin. Philosophy ‘have a cherry christmas’ is my favorite scent from their collection, it’s shimmery & smells delicious. Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes ups the anty on any eyelash game!
There’s only one day left to shop the exclusive, hard to pass up deals before they hit full price. Nordstrom never disappoints with their chic selections, these are my top picks for favorite Fall finds.
The peaceful time spent on planes; absorbing a good dose of inspiration.
The ultimate sunrise.
Feeling a bit Holly Golightly with this fancy breakfast in bed. (sans the diamonds.)
These Prada wedges (similar) hold a special spot in my heart. You know when you love something and then it sells out, and you’re so mad at yourself for not getting it? Then it magically pops up on Rue La La one morning, and it was so meant to be? Yeah, that’s our story.
Relaxing in the sun.
The most refreshing of cocktails, blackberry margaritas.
This Parker frock has been my Summer go-to already. Featuring details in an upcoming style post.
- Upping The Edginess – Just another way to further expand your closet. Add edgy accessories to a fit & flare frock for a casual spin.
- Guerlain ‘Rouge Automatique’ Lip Color Rouge D’enfer 121 – The ultimate red lip color. The single beauty item that can change your entire look in just one swipe.
- Zara Home Teapots – How fabulous are these teapots? So many great finds on the new Zara Home.
- Nars Andy Warhol Photo Booth Nail Polish Gift Set – (Available Nov 1) Narscosmetics.com – Loving all of the girly hues in this chic Holiday Set.
- Custom Return Address Stamp – I’m obsessed with pretty packaging & this return address stamp is just too cute.
There’s something about this amazing collection of nail candy that has Summer summed up at first glance. Inspired by the designer’s SS 2012 collection, the lively vibrant hues channel the Indian Spice Market and will add the perfect pop of color to any Summer ensemble you plan to don. Plan to swipe up the limited edition lacquer on May 1st.