From body oils to Q10 lotions, I’m keen on keeping my skin well-moisturized. In a hurry, oils and creams aren’t ideal, when lacking drying time. I came across Vasoline’s new line of Spray & Go Moisturizers. It was the ultimate solution to a constant skincare dilemma. I couldn’t be more excited to add it to my skincare routine. The quick-drying spray is well-moisturizing, and cocoa butter gives skin a healthy glow. Aloe Fresh and Pure Oat Extract & Stratys are the other versions of the skincare must-have.
I recently swapped my night time moisturizer for an age-fighting retinol. The benefits of retinol creams are endless, including acne fighting properties, and skin plumping actions. I began using Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Night, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I use it in combination with my favorite Giorgio Armani ‘Luminessence’ Bright Regenerator Concentrate. I haven’t experienced fine lines yet, but I began using a retinol for it’s many other benefits, and I couldn’t be happier with the glowing properties it’s given my skin. My skin is clearer, softer and my pores appear smaller. While some retinol creams may be harsh, this one leaves my sensitive skin irritation-free.
Winter weather doesn’t reap the best benefits for my skin, so switching up my skincare routine is essential. Keeping skin exfoliated, and well-hydrated is key to a polished Winter glow. Dry brushing with a body brush before showering has countless benefits, including increasing circulation and sloughing away dead skin cells. Using an exfoliating body scrub twice a week, as well as a hydrating body wash will eliminate dryness. Seal in the moisture by applying a body oil, and/or a baby oil gel on damp skin (I like using both.) To add a hint of subtle color, use a buildable self-tanning lotion. The Q-10 properties in this one give skin added moisture.
As much as I love Fall, the cooler weather does a number on my skin. I tend to turn to creamy moisturizers, hand creams, and hair masks for added moisture. Currently these products are my best beauty buys for the season!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – This was one of the goodies I received from Lucky FABB. It’s ultra-moisutrizing & leaves my hands so soft.
- Essie Penny Talk – I’m in love with this copper metallic hue.
- Essie Recessionista – Another add to the wine family collection so hot this Fall.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Enchanted – This lip tint is amazing, it lasts all day. Enchanted is a great Fall hue.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine – This lip butter is so silky. I love the subtle tint of color.
- TwistBand in Cranberry – I’ve acquired quite the collection of these hair ties & headbands. The ultimate solution to hair kinks from hair elastics.
- CND Cuticle Eraser – I can’t get enough of this product. It keeps my cuticles well moisturized.
- Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask – This product is so great when temperatures start to drop, and your hair needs a boost of hydration.
- Clinique Sun SPF 30 Face Cream
- Colorescience Pro SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable
- Sephora Sun Safety Kit
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
- Supergoop SPF 30 Sunscreen Wipes
- Shiseido Protection Compact SPF 34