I’ve purchased countless makeup brush cleaners from my favorite beauty stores and brands only to find that nothing was actually removing all of the residue. I came across a Pinterest recipe (& tweaked), and just had to share again because it’s still blowing my mind.
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 2 T Dish Soap
- 2 T Distilled White Vinegar
Just swirl brush around in the cup with mixed ingredients. Rinse with hot, then cold water, pat dry excess water & let dry brush side up in a cup.
My makeup brushes look brand new in seconds, tell me you don’t love it!
[DIY Makeup Brush Holder Tutorial here.]
- The Best Makeup Brush Cleaner Ever. – I was in search of an innovative way to clean makeup brushes, that even by using department store brush cleaner, won’t come clean. I found this recipe on Pinterest, but I didn’t have tea tree oil, so I changed it around a bit. It makes your makeup brushes look brand new in seconds! Just swirl brush around in the cup with mixed ingredients. Rinse with hot, then cold water, pat dry excess water & let dry brush side up in a cup.
- Diptyque ‘Baies’ Scented Candle – This candle is so relaxing and refreshing! It just smells pretty. A new nightstand staple.
- ShoeMint Hillary Flats – Pointed toe & a bow are one of my favorite combinations right now! So cute.
- Antioxidant Superfood Smoothie – I’m obsessed with making smoothies with my favorite superfoods. Usually my mid-morning pick me up.
- Cozy Sleek – Can’t get enough of OP’s urban chic plaid.