Go green this St. Patty’s day with these enchanting emerald finds, that you can sport year-round.
This month’s pick for the Julep Maven program is American Beauty. The set came with colors Stefani and Lynn, and an essential cuticle oil.
A fun surprise was the nail glitter pots included in the set. How cute is this?
I decided to try this peachy pink pair first.
One of the perks of being a maven is discounted products. I also snagged this goodies. Harley, O’Canada, and a base coat.
Have you joined Julep Maven yet? What colors are your loving?
**This is not a sponsored post, strictly my opinion.
- Upping The Edginess – Just another way to further expand your closet. Add edgy accessories to a fit & flare frock for a casual spin.
- Guerlain ‘Rouge Automatique’ Lip Color Rouge D’enfer 121 – The ultimate red lip color. The single beauty item that can change your entire look in just one swipe.
- Zara Home Teapots – How fabulous are these teapots? So many great finds on the new Zara Home.
- Nars Andy Warhol Photo Booth Nail Polish Gift Set – (Available Nov 1) Narscosmetics.com – Loving all of the girly hues in this chic Holiday Set.
- Custom Return Address Stamp – I’m obsessed with pretty packaging & this return address stamp is just too cute.
There’s something about this amazing collection of nail candy that has Summer summed up at first glance. Inspired by the designer’s SS 2012 collection, the lively vibrant hues channel the Indian Spice Market and will add the perfect pop of color to any Summer ensemble you plan to don. Plan to swipe up the limited edition lacquer on May 1st.