Winter snow storms call for cozy fires, lots of yummy soup, tea, and online shopping! I had to share the insane sales going on this weekend, because they’re hard to pass up, and the soup recipes we’ve had on repeat for cozy days in!
If you’re looking to revamp your home decor, check out this amazing deals going on!
Soup recipes we’re loving lately…
How are you spending your snowed in weekend?
What you need:
Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Heavy Duty Staples
I covered old cornices that we already had instead of buying or creating new ones. My overall vision was during a textured grey cornice, tufting it with nickel nailheads, and adding textured drapes in a contrasting color, to give it depth, instead of trying to make it “matchy.” Measure the width of your cornice, including each of the sides and add at least 2″ to each side to staple, and determine the amount of yards of fabric you will need. Cover your cornice with the fabric, pulling it tight as you go, and stapling it along the edge to secure it.
Gold is my favorite color, but the glitter combo has been full force on my radar, as of late. I believe in always adding a bit of sparkle for a statement.
1. Try Something New – You only regret the chances you didn’t take.
2. Sport a New Do – Braids are Summer’s hottest accessory. Keep cool, while looking cute.
3. Cool Off with a Refreshing Cocktail – Watermelon & Champagne? Can you think of a better pairing?
4. Find Your Prints – Summer is the ultimate time to have fun with fashion. Prints are in full force. Find your perfect match.
5. Fairs, Carnivals, Festivals – Need I say more?
6. Indulge. – Salted Caramel? You’re just beating the heat.
8. Go on a Picnic – Finally, you have an excuse to buy that Kate Spade champagne tote.
9. Adventure Awaits – Buy a ticket & leave.
10. Throw a chic soirée – String lights make me swoon.
11. Try Out a Trend – Mirrored Sunnies are a safe bet if you’re not ready to get wild.
12. Plan a Staycation – Explore hidden gems in your own city.
13. Channel Your Inner Holly Golightly – Diamonds and floppy hats are always acceptable.
14. Document – Snapshot your memories.
15. Go to an Outdoor Movie – Or create one in your backyard.
16. Get Your DIY On – Glue guns optional.
17. Lighten Up – Who doesn’t love a fresh faced Summer glow?
18. Relax – Pool day, enough said.
19. Buy a bouquet – Guaranteed to brighten your day.
20. Get Grillin’ – Finally put those upteen recipes you pinned to good use.
21. Get Sweaty – Try a Summer sport and reap the benefits.
22. Have a Spa Day – Or invite over your besties for a spa night.
I‘m always acquiring bathroom decor with a Parisian feel. I don’t have a large amount of counter space, so a decorative cake stand is the perfect fit to keep organized.
A sweet smelling candle, body brush and bath salts are fun spa-like essentials with a decorative look. Only a few key items make a chic statement.
Coordinate using a color scheme or theme to fit your bathroom style, and give it a personal touch.
In need of a pop of color to my mostly neutral bedroom, I updated my nightstand with a few home “accessories.” A decorative candle stacked upon books of inspiration, and a vivid floral arrangement. To add character, I typed out a fun quote and slid into a coordinating frame.
A few minor changes can make a big difference. The new addition has a personal touch and livens up my space.
I’m all about a hot pink lip this season, so when I spotted this adorable Kiss print on P.S.-I made this… I had to recreate it.
I rounded up my favorite hues, and layered each color on a piece of cardstock until the print was complete.
Once finished, I framed the print and hung it in my bathroom. Such a fun new addition.
Happy Valentine’s Day xo