What’s in your gym bag? These are some of my essentials (I haven’t upgraded to the Fitbit yet, I use this.) I swear I get more use out of my Lululemon clothes than anything else I own, so it’s always worth the investment (once you’ve tried, you’ll never go back!) In search of an organized gym bag, this one looks like the perfect fit. I can’t get enough Manduka gym towels and Sparkly Soul headbands (they’re super cute & stay put!) What are some of your essentials?
- Vday Mani. I’m obsessed with this power duo by my fave 3-free polish, butter LONDON.
- Oscar Blandi ‘Post Workout Essentials’ Kit. What’s worse than a bad hair day? Gym hair. This kit is meant to do the trick to savor that blowout just one more day.
- Champagne Ice Cubes. …Tip* Keep in the freezer for impromptu mimosas.
- Freeze Your Jeans. I came across this alternative tip from on Madewell’s Tumblr page.
“Shh…a jean secret our denim team swears by:
Though it may sound strange, we say don’t wash your jeans. What to do instead? Pack them in a plastic bag and freeze them for a day or two. All unsavory elements will disappear—and your beloved blues won’t have faded or shrunk in the process (like they would in the wash!).”
- Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat
- Natural Fitness Hemp Yoga SlingStrap
- Stick-e Yoga Socks
- BLENDERBOTTLE® SPORTMIXER™ ON-THE-GO
- Manduka – eQua Mat Towel
- Lululemon Wunder Under Pant
- Twistband Hair Tie 12-Pack
- Bose SIE2i Orange Sport Headphone with MIC
- CamelBak BPA Free eddy Insulated Water Bottle
- VSX Sport Supermodel Racerback Sport Bra
- Manduka – eQua Hand Towel
- Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray
- Nike – Free Run+ 3