- Bar Cart Essentials – A complete guide to stocking your bar in style, by the fabulous Mrs. Lilien
- Water & Iced Tea Infuser – I’m obsessed with this new gadget. Infuse fresh fruit in iced water, green tea or make an impromptu sangria
- Bejeweled Bottle Opener – One word. Fabulous.
- DIY Drink Stirrers – Create chic cocktail stirrers by coordinating to theme
- The LBN Cocktail – The refreshing taste of this citrusy skinny cocktail makes it a go-to
I woke and didn’t have much of an appetite until around noon. I drank my breakfast smoothie then. I had a late lunch juice a few hours later but only wanted something light, so I mixed the packet with liquid and I didn’t add any fruit. For a snack, I ate a raw Goji Granola Bar. Around dinner, I felt a little lightheaded, so I ate banana slices dipped in Plain Soy Greek Yogurt, for added probiotics, and drank half of a portion of my dinner juice. Today I’m craving steamed kale and tempeh, (still no sweets cravings!)
Breakfast: “Into the Blue” (I blended 1 packet + 32oz water + 1/2 banana)
Lunch: “Joyful” (I mixed 1 packet + 24oz water + 8oz organic fresh squeezed OJ)
Snack: Two Moms in the Raw Goji Berry Granola Bar
Dinner: Organic Banana Slices dipped in 2oz Plain Soy Greek Yogurt & half portion of “Daybreak” (I mixed packet + 16oz water + 2oz organic lemonade)
Fresh fruits were squeezed all over the runways of Issa and D&G Dolce & Gabbana, this season. Add the fun print for a crisp touch to white denim or accessories.
- Equipment Slim Signature Lime Punch Blouse
- D&G Dolce & Gabbana White Fruit Print Ballerina Flats
- Xhilaration Multiprint Fruit Clutch
- Stella McCartney Citrus Print Bikini