J.Crew is the one store where I highly anticipate diving into their style guide each month. The mix of classic essentials and bright punchy hues leaves me with an ongoing mental wish list. The brand portrays classic basics with a trendy infusion (usually through accessories) perfectly, and it fits my style dead on. I mean have you seen that statement necklace? Talk about a gasp-worthy statement piece! They never fail to impress, which these favorite pieces make fab staples to get you through the entire SS seasons.
November weather has me cozying up to oversized knits (particularly this sweater coat that I’ve been living in.), hot cups of tea, and a good read. Very Cameron Diaz-ish in The Holiday. (Cozy socks & all.)
Pumpkin Spice Tea. Almond milk and stevia complete this festive tea latte.
I’m in love with bow detail. This sweet little bracelet makes for chic Holiday arm candy. (A Kate Spade find at TJ Maxx, $29 originally $78!)
I’m all about subtle hints of sparkle. A great greige, Julep’s Sophie from the Trina Turk Fall 2012 Collection, and Butter London’s West End Wonderland. I truly think West End Wonderland may be the prettiest polish I ever did see. I’ve declared it my Holiday go-to.
What are your must-haves and favorite things of Fall?
- Chanel Joues Contraste Blush – Rose Initiale #72 ($43) – The Perfect shade of pink for a rosy Summer glow.
- Dior Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner ($29) – I always choose this long-lasting eye pencil over retractable liners.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua – Ultralight Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 – Beige Rose #32 ($45) – A lightweight foundation with a flawless finish.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Lip Balm #1 ($7.50) – This neutral lip balm gives the perfect amount of shine that lasts for hours.
- L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes ($8.99) – The wand pulls lashes up for amazing volume.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara ($7.99) – This light-weight gel mascara leaves my lashes clump-free. (Combine the two mascaras for amazing clump-free volume.)
- Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer – Park Ave Princess ($29) – This weightless bronzer gives a natural, subtle finish.
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray ($26) – This concealer primer has with enough coverage to pass for my concealer.