All about the basics. I love pairing a casual piece with something less casual for contrast, like a dress and these sneaks.
These Fall finds make perfect staples to transition your wardrobe into the upcoming season, and each have so much versatility, all under $100. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is open for Early Access for cardholders until July 16th, then goes public July 17th!
My favorite sale of the year is here! If you’re a Nordstrom card member, early access is available to you starting today through July 16th, and then opens to the public July 17th. Now is the time to snatch your Fall staples, before they go to full price.
1. 10 Tips On Working From Home.. these are great to tips to staying on task (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
2. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pre-Holiday Cleanse, I eat this way on a daily basis (no gluten, sugar, refined flours… etc) so I’m excited to try some of her recipes (goop.com)
3.. Jennifer Aniston’s Favorite Quinoa Salad.. I can’t wait to try this. It looks so good & has so many health benefits! (popsugar.com)
4. Tips for Finding Cheap Airfare Online, great especially for holiday travels or upcoming vacays (theeverygirl.com)
5. Pair with a skirt or dress for a look that’s so on trend.. The Adidas Original Stan Smith
6. How to Fake Calligraphy.. I love calligraphy everything, when a couple of our Save the Dates got skipped getting written out, this post saved me (jonesdesigncompany.com)
There’s nothing more Fall than Pumpkin Pie, so as soon as the leaves started changing and there was a cool breeze, I whipped one up. I created a hybrid with this 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie recipe, and this pecan crust recipe, the two together are the best of both worlds. Vegan, gluten free and guilt-free gives it even more reason to crave!
Fall is my favorite season, crisp weather, pretty foliage, pumpkin everything and I feel like it’s the time I can get most creative with fashion. Last year I posted a guilt-free PSL (& some yummy 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies), but this year the modified version is even easier to get you right out the door. By the way, how cute is this planner?
Guilt-Free & Fast Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 8 oz Vanilla Almond Milk (sweetened or unsweetened, I like Silk Brand)
- 10 oz Coffee
- 3 T Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Shakes Cinnamon
- 2 Shakes Nutmeg
- 2 Shakes Allspice
- 2 Drops of Vanilla Creme Stevia or 1 Packet Stevia (optional)
- In a Vitamix or high-speed blender add almond milk, pumpkin puree, spices & stevia (optional)
- Pour blended ingredients over your coffee and stir well (cute straw optional)
There’s only one day left to shop the exclusive, hard to pass up deals before they hit full price. Nordstrom never disappoints with their chic selections, these are my top picks for favorite Fall finds.
- Haute Embellished Arm Sweat Top
- Cropped Sweatshirt with Embellished Panel
- ‘Paris Titan’ Sweatshirt
- Early Years 19 Sweatshirt
- Necklace Sweatshirt
- Bien Fait Sweatshirt
- ‘Oh la la’ Sweatshirt
- Reverse Metallic Sweatshirt
- Team Paris Varsity Sweatshirt
- Floral Beaded Pullover
- Sequin Sleeve Sweatshirt
- High-Low Spiked Cross Sweatshirt
The temps are decreasing, and lucky for us cozy is a top trend. Sporting a comfy sweatshirt is the perfect way to balance out a pencil or skater skirt, printed or silk track pants or anything leather for an ultra-chic vibe.