- Bar Cart Essentials – A complete guide to stocking your bar in style, by the fabulous Mrs. Lilien
- Water & Iced Tea Infuser – I’m obsessed with this new gadget. Infuse fresh fruit in iced water, green tea or make an impromptu sangria
- Bejeweled Bottle Opener – One word. Fabulous.
- DIY Drink Stirrers – Create chic cocktail stirrers by coordinating to theme
- The LBN Cocktail – The refreshing taste of this citrusy skinny cocktail makes it a go-to
An Oscar Party isn’t complete without a little glitz and glam. Add bits of sparkle throughout the decor.
I adore the idea of a “PJs & Pearls” themed Oscar party, featured on LaurenConrad.com. Dress up your fave movie snacks in a chic setup, like a stylish popcorn bar.
No need to break the bank for a lavish dessert table. Get creative. My favorite thing about baking is the endless creativity.
Everyone deserves to feel like a star for a night. Whether it’s Jessica Chastain or a Best Dressed nom, it’s your night to shine.
Get your DIY on by creating a simple (but impressive) backdrop for all of your “Red Carpet” snapshots.
Have fun voting for your top predictions. Whoever is dead-on wins a fabulous prize.
Who doesn’t love an excuse to get go glam? Go black-tie or wear your PJs while sporting old Hollywood waves and statement jewelry.