Fall is my favorite time of the year. The cooler weather, cozy knits, and pumpkin scented everything make the season’s festivities that much better. I love Fall fashion, because it’s the time of the year to be creative with the endless opportunities of layering. I was excited to pull out all of my new fall finds from my recent trip to NYC.
- Poppy Delevigne at the Anya Hindmarch SS13 Show – A great way to transition into Fall, layering a floral dress with a trench & adding booties
- Harney & Sons Fine Teas, Green Tea, Thai Flavors – My new favorite. I can’t get enough of the hints of coconut, ginger & lemongrass
- Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum – A new product I bought to to fill in sparse brows
- ShoeMint Julie – I purchased this soft statement shoe. A great transition item & so comfy
- imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Casting Call – In love with this color! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my $5 manicure