- Gift a Glossy. This current deal from LivingSocial is a 2-year subscription of yours, or the recipient’s choice of 12 fab titles, for just $7!
- Drybar Gift Certificate. Gift a good hair day, well a fabulous hair day. *Order by today at 10am & select overnight shipping, or drop into your local Drybar
- Frame a Memory. I always keep frames on hand, because they make a great gift. Add your favorite photo for a meaningful present.
- Fandango Digital Gift Card. Give the gift of Channing Tatum (Don’t worry, he’s only in a bazillion movies in 2013) Who cares if you have to wait until Feb 8
- Send an Ebook. Instantly stream a best seller to your recipient’s Kindle, iPad or Nook.
I’m really particular in making sure the foods I eat are as toxic-free as possible, but I’ve never really put much thought into the toxins that may be lurking in my nail polish. In need of a polish change, I browsed through my polishes to see which ones were toxic-free. Butter London has always been known as a 3-Free brand, so I was glad that the brand was my latest haul of shimmery holiday shades. I’ve been wanting to try out the Julep polish trio I received from the Lucky FABB conference. To my surprise, the brand is a “four-free” formulation, free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin. Each of the colors I received are apart of the Trina Turk Fall 2012 Collection. A classic red, a chartreuse and my all-time fave polish color, a trendy griege. Since I wear the other two pretty often, I decided to opt for the unique chartreuse hue. I applied one coat, and … done. It applied evenly, without any sheer spots and was fast-drying. I instantly became a fan.
I decided to join Julep’s Maven program to receive my selection of the brand’s trendy new nail colors and products monthly. It’s the perfect treat for any nail polish junkie, and it serves as a fun and unique gift! Can you believe Christmas is already next month?! Get your shop on 🙂 To get your first Maven box for just a penny, Use code: COLOR2012 with this link. I’ll be sharing each box I receive every month. This month, I choose the American Beauty Intro Box, which comes with a classic nude, a metallic gunmetal and an essential cuticle oil.