- The whimsical, enchanting vibe of the Delpozo SS14 collection made it my absolute fave (style.com)
- Fall Nail Trend (theglitterguide.com)
- A yummy veg filled dish to whip up quick (marthastewart.com)
- Moving? How to simplify the process (buzzfeed.com)
- Transition your whites into Fall (Labor Day is not a deadline) (lextravagance.tumblr.com)
- Engagement parties, bridal showers & weddings galore & no time to shop? (renttherunway.com)
- A close second to these Rag & Bone ankle boots for significantly less (forever21.com)
- The ultimate staple belt to transform your LBD, LWD & bold coats this season (zara.com)
- The chicest calligraphy make a unique gift (etsy.com)
J.Crew is the one store where I highly anticipate diving into their style guide each month. The mix of classic essentials and bright punchy hues leaves me with an ongoing mental wish list. The brand portrays classic basics with a trendy infusion (usually through accessories) perfectly, and it fits my style dead on. I mean have you seen that statement necklace? Talk about a gasp-worthy statement piece! They never fail to impress, which these favorite pieces make fab staples to get you through the entire SS seasons.
I’m all about the full blown metallics for Spring. It makes a great statement piece, to make any ensemble shine. Gold and bronze metallics make chic beach accessories, and silver is such a chic pairing with black & white or a pop of neon.
1. Jacket | 2. Earrings | 3. Sweater Top | 4. Shorts | 5. Colorblock Top | 6. Skirt | 7. Colorblock Oxfords | 8. Skirt | 9. Colorblock Heels | 10. Dress | 11. Metallic Heels | 12. Necklace | 13. Colorblock Top | 14. Trench | 15. Floral Dot Print Top | 16. Printed Pants | 17. Belt | 18. Skirt | 19. Heels | 20. Crossbody