- Zoya Nail Polish in Tobey. Lately I have been all about pops of Barbie pink. This non-toxic color is a new obsession.
- butter LONDON in Fiver & Fruit Machine. Remember mood rings? My nail polish mood changes season to season. In the Summer, I want candy pops of color, during the Winter I crave deep, dark hues, and in the Spring I soft pastels are my signature. I adore the 3-Free brands new Spring hues. Pastel shades easily compliment a mani-pedi, I love the punchy lilac hue for my toes & icy mint on my hands.
- JewelMint Flores Collar Necklace. This pop of neon is the perfect edgy piece to pull any Spring look together.
- The Middle Part. I decided to change it up at a trip to the salon yesterday, and opted for a middle part for the first time since junior high. I’m loving these fab middle parts as well. [1, 2, 3]
- Vday Mani. I’m obsessed with this power duo by my fave 3-free polish, butter LONDON.
- Oscar Blandi ‘Post Workout Essentials’ Kit. What’s worse than a bad hair day? Gym hair. This kit is meant to do the trick to savor that blowout just one more day.
- Champagne Ice Cubes. …Tip* Keep in the freezer for impromptu mimosas.
- Freeze Your Jeans. I came across this alternative tip from on Madewell’s Tumblr page.
“Shh…a jean secret our denim team swears by:
Though it may sound strange, we say don’t wash your jeans. What to do instead? Pack them in a plastic bag and freeze them for a day or two. All unsavory elements will disappear—and your beloved blues won’t have faded or shrunk in the process (like they would in the wash!).”