1. Try Something New – You only regret the chances you didn’t take.
2. Sport a New Do – Braids are Summer’s hottest accessory. Keep cool, while looking cute.
3. Cool Off with a Refreshing Cocktail – Watermelon & Champagne? Can you think of a better pairing?
4. Find Your Prints – Summer is the ultimate time to have fun with fashion. Prints are in full force. Find your perfect match.
5. Fairs, Carnivals, Festivals – Need I say more?
6. Indulge. – Salted Caramel? You’re just beating the heat.
7. Detox… Your Closet – And make some cash. Copious anyone? (Check out my closet organization tips here)
8. Go on a Picnic – Finally, you have an excuse to buy that Kate Spade champagne tote.
9. Adventure Awaits – Buy a ticket & leave.
10. Throw a chic soirée – String lights make me swoon.
11. Try Out a Trend – Mirrored Sunnies are a safe bet if you’re not ready to get wild.
12. Plan a Staycation – Explore hidden gems in your own city.
13. Channel Your Inner Holly Golightly – Diamonds and floppy hats are always acceptable.
14. Document – Snapshot your memories.
15. Go to an Outdoor Movie – Or create one in your backyard.
16. Get Your DIY On – Glue guns optional.
17. Lighten Up – Who doesn’t love a fresh faced Summer glow?
18. Relax – Pool day, enough said.
19. Buy a bouquet – Guaranteed to brighten your day.
20. Get Grillin’ – Finally put those upteen recipes you pinned to good use.
21. Get Sweaty – Try a Summer sport and reap the benefits.
22. Have a Spa Day – Or invite over your besties for a spa night.