This salad packs the Fall flavor with the peppery taste of arugula, the savory taste of dulse, and just the right balance of browned pumpkin seeds, goji berries, and rosemary. Portobello mushrooms give it a hearty taste, while served warm. Perfect lunch or dinner for the dropping temps!
- 2 C Arugula
- 1 Portobello Mushroom Cap, sliced
- 1 Small Roma Tomato, sliced
- 1/3 Dulse
- 1 T Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 T Chia Seeds
- 1 T Hemp Seeds
- 1 T Goji Berries
- 1 Spring of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 t + 1 t Olive Oil
- 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Wash and dry arugula, place in bowl. Add with tomatoes, dulse, and hemp and chia seeds.
- Heat 2 t olive oil in pan and sauté mushrooms with rosemary.
- Once mushrooms are almost fully cooked, add pumpkin seeds and goji berries and let brown.
- Top portobello mixture over bed of arugula and 1 t olive oil and vinegars. Mix well.