As much as I love Fall, the cooler weather does a number on my skin. I tend to turn to creamy moisturizers, hand creams, and hair masks for added moisture. Currently these products are my best beauty buys for the season!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream – This was one of the goodies I received from Lucky FABB. It’s ultra-moisutrizing & leaves my hands so soft.
- Essie Penny Talk – I’m in love with this copper metallic hue.
- Essie Recessionista – Another add to the wine family collection so hot this Fall.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Enchanted – This lip tint is amazing, it lasts all day. Enchanted is a great Fall hue.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine – This lip butter is so silky. I love the subtle tint of color.
- TwistBand in Cranberry – I’ve acquired quite the collection of these hair ties & headbands. The ultimate solution to hair kinks from hair elastics.
- CND Cuticle Eraser – I can’t get enough of this product. It keeps my cuticles well moisturized.
- Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask – This product is so great when temperatures start to drop, and your hair needs a boost of hydration.