If you’re the word “cropped” isn’t included your Summer vocabulary, fear no more. Boldness isn’t required to sport a tie-hem top. it can surely be done tastefully, without daring to bare. The key to styling without showing too much is pairing high-waisted bottoms with the shortened trend. Shorts, capris, and maxis in heightened lengths are a simple solution. Another option is finding a lengthier version of the top like Equipment Silk Daddy Shirt from Asos. At all lengths, this top screams Summer style.
- Tibi Tie Front Blouse
- Asos Warehouse Tie Front Shirt
- Forever21 Ditsy Floral Tie Shirt
- Equipment Silk Daddy Shirt in Fruit Punch
- Forever21 Self-Tie Floral Denim Top
- Eva Mendes Retro Inspired Look