antioxidant, baies, beauty, best, bow, brush, candle, cleaner, diptyque, DIY, fall, fashion, flats, food, healthy, hillary, how-to, makeup, makeup brushes, nordstrom, olivia palermo, personal style, plaid, pointed-toe, recipe, shoemint, style, superfood smoothie, trends, vegan, weight loss
- The Best Makeup Brush Cleaner Ever. – I was in search of an innovative way to clean makeup brushes, that even by using department store brush cleaner, won’t come clean. I found this recipe on Pinterest, but I didn’t have tea tree oil, so I changed it around a bit. It makes your makeup brushes look brand new in seconds! Just swirl brush around in the cup with mixed ingredients. Rinse with hot, then cold water, pat dry excess water & let dry brush side up in a cup.
- Diptyque ‘Baies’ Scented Candle – This candle is so relaxing and refreshing! It just smells pretty. A new nightstand staple.
- ShoeMint Hillary Flats – Pointed toe & a bow are one of my favorite combinations right now! So cute.
- Antioxidant Superfood Smoothie – I’m obsessed with making smoothies with my favorite superfoods. Usually my mid-morning pick me up.
- Cozy Sleek - Can’t get enough of OP’s urban chic plaid.