These Fall finds make perfect staples to transition your wardrobe into the upcoming season, and each have so much versatility, all under $100. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is open for Early Access for cardholders until July 16th, then goes public July 17th!
My favorite sale of the year is here! If you’re a Nordstrom card member, early access is available to you starting today through July 16th, and then opens to the public July 17th. Now is the time to snatch your Fall staples, before they go to full price.
There’s only one day left to shop the exclusive, hard to pass up deals before they hit full price. Nordstrom never disappoints with their chic selections, these are my top picks for favorite Fall finds.
- Light Blue Floral Print Blouse
- Black/White Print Skirt
- Green Bikini Floral Print Top
- Green Floral Print Pant
- Black/White Print Bikini Top
- Black/White Bikini Bottom
- Green Netting Print Beach Towel
- Green Floral Print Belted Dress
- Purple Floral Print Dress
I don’t own a matching bathing suit. In my everyday wardrobe, I just don’t like matching in any sense. Instead, I choose to compliment. That’s why I’m loving the Peter Pilotto collection for Target. Everything can easily be mixed and matched, for a fun Spring/Summer vaca vibe. The cropped bikini tops are right on trend with the season’s playful length, and pair with almost everything in the collection. Have you snagged any pieces from the collection yet?
- Haute Embellished Arm Sweat Top
- Cropped Sweatshirt with Embellished Panel
- ‘Paris Titan’ Sweatshirt
- Early Years 19 Sweatshirt
- Necklace Sweatshirt
- Bien Fait Sweatshirt
- ‘Oh la la’ Sweatshirt
- Reverse Metallic Sweatshirt
- Team Paris Varsity Sweatshirt
- Floral Beaded Pullover
- Sequin Sleeve Sweatshirt
- High-Low Spiked Cross Sweatshirt
The temps are decreasing, and lucky for us cozy is a top trend. Sporting a comfy sweatshirt is the perfect way to balance out a pencil or skater skirt, printed or silk track pants or anything leather for an ultra-chic vibe.
How adorable is Aimee from The Local Transplant? So glad we met!
Usual blogger duties on the streets of Times Square. Shooting Caity from Moi Contre La Vie.
Celebrity makeup artist, Jake Bailey gave us the rundown on his favorite skincare and beauty tips, sharing his secret weapon for highlighting, CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast in 800.
One half of the founding team of Birchbox, Katia Beauchamp shared her experience in starting the successful beauty company and what’s in store for the future.
- Embellished details at Matthew Williamson SS14 (nymag.com)
- A simply DIY that’s oh so glam (brendabirddesigns.com)
- London calls.. & it’s looking fab for Spring (style.com)
- Get toasty as the temps go down with this spiked cider recipe (stufforpinterest.blogspot.com)
- The Top 20 Trends of 2014 (refinery29.com)
- Olivia Palermo’s messy braid, adoring the effortlessly chic Fall hair trend (thefashionspot.com)
- Cozy & chic = the ultimate Fall combo (oasap.com)
- A chic statement boot versatile enough for your entire Fall wardrobe (shoemint.com)
- Season premiere party? Why not (marthastewart.com)
- Closet Tips Stolen from Fashion Editors (refinery29.com)
- Bridal Shower Do’s and Don’ts (projectwedding.com)
- How to Make Your Boots Last Forever (lhj.com)
- The Instagrammys: 14 Beauty Pros To Follow Now (elle.com)
- This dress… (anthropologie.com)
- This yummy dish is protein & superfood packed (bullfrogsandbulldogs.com)
- This statement polish was created exclusively for NYFW (butterlondon.com)
- The perfect Fall flat (shopbop.com)
- This is amazing – Need to refuel at NYFW? Don’t fret (lifestylemirror.com)