repair, winter, style, pedicure, philosophy, cream, heels, tips, stone, feet, foot, soften, calluses, cracked, rough, soles, tired, fresh, soul owner, cracked heel repair, earth therapeutics, socks, spa, fuzzy, nordstrom, file, pumice, mr. pumice, moisturizing socks, pumice stone
- Nordstrom ‘Butter’ Low Cut Socks - So cozy & locks in moisture after product is applied.
- Earth Therapeutics Cracked Heel Repair Stick - The stick version is so quick & simple
- Mr. Pumice Pumi Stone - This hybrid pumice/foot file is super convenient
- Philosophy Soul Owner Foot Cream – This foot cream is super-charged with salicylic and glycolic acids to help reduce rough soles.
Last week, I shared my Fall beauty buys. As the weather gets colder, my beauty routine changes to keep my skin well moisturized. To keep your pedicure fresh in between visits, follow this simple routine, to avoid rough soles, and cracked heels.
- Before showering, use a foot file to file the bottoms of feet and heels.
- While in the shower, use a pumice stone on your heels and on any calluses.
- After getting out of the shower, apply a repair stick for cracked heels.
- Lather on a softening foot cream.
- Immediately put on a pair of moisturizing socks and wear around until you’re finished getting ready.