beauty, buys, cranberry, cream, cuticle, enchanted, eraser, essie, fall, hair tie, hand, hydrating, jasmine, korres, lip, lip butter, lipsurgence, mask, moisturizer, Moroccan Oil, penny talks, products, recessionista, repair, stretch, tarte, tint, twistband
As much as I love Fall, the cooler weather does a number on my skin. I tend to turn to creamy moisturizers, hand creams, and hair masks for added moisture. Currently these products are my best beauty buys for the season!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - This was one of the goodies I received from Lucky FABB. It’s ultra-moisutrizing & leaves my hands so soft.
- Essie Penny Talk - I’m in love with this copper metallic hue.
- Essie Recessionista - Another add to the wine family collection so hot this Fall.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Enchanted - This lip tint is amazing, it lasts all day. Enchanted is a great Fall hue.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - This lip butter is so silky. I love the subtle tint of color.
- TwistBand in Cranberry - I’ve acquired quite the collection of these hair ties & headbands. The ultimate solution to hair kinks from hair elastics.
- CND Cuticle Eraser - I can’t get enough of this product. It keeps my cuticles well moisturized.
- Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask - This product is so great when temperatures start to drop, and your hair needs a boost of hydration.